Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blade Time

Latest topics

» Sorry i wan not active!
HOW TO FORMAT AN S60 MOBILE PHONE.......? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:39 pm by faseeh2006

» TOP 20 TRICKS TO SPEED UP YOUR PC
HOW TO FORMAT AN S60 MOBILE PHONE.......? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 am by JianWei-Jw

» Upload your files
HOW TO FORMAT AN S60 MOBILE PHONE.......? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:29 pm by faseeh2006

» Basic Skills!
HOW TO FORMAT AN S60 MOBILE PHONE.......? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:19 pm by faseeh2006

» How to Download, Decompress and Burn Playstation 2 Games
HOW TO FORMAT AN S60 MOBILE PHONE.......? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:17 pm by iyenboy

» Beginner's Guide to BitTorrent/UTorrent or any Torrent Client
HOW TO FORMAT AN S60 MOBILE PHONE.......? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:14 pm by iyenboy

» How To Use PCSX2 - The Playstation 2 Emulator !
HOW TO FORMAT AN S60 MOBILE PHONE.......? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:11 pm by iyenboy

» how to use kaspersky for lifetime !!
HOW TO FORMAT AN S60 MOBILE PHONE.......? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:09 pm by iyenboy

» How to Crack CD protection
HOW TO FORMAT AN S60 MOBILE PHONE.......? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:06 pm by iyenboy

Navigation

HOW TO FORMAT AN S60 MOBILE PHONE.......?

muzammilkv
    muzammilkv
    Admin

HOW TO FORMAT AN S60 MOBILE PHONE.......? Empty HOW TO FORMAT AN S60 MOBILE PHONE.......?

Post  muzammilkv Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:02 pm

If you face problems like nokia 6600 gallery is notopening, camera is not working, Bluetooth device of mobile is notworking,mobile is operating much slowly, u’r cell is infected byviruses like commwarior (we’ve an alternate solution for this )..andmany other problems then first RESET your phone so that it’ll gettheoriginal factory settings. First format by secret codes here andthen if the codes failed go for full hard formatting via keys (step 3).Resetting just solves many problems and if the problem still persistsgo for other alternatives found in our ‘PROBLEM SOLVER’.

RESETTING PHONE BY NOKIA SECRET CODES

1st step :

SOFT RESETTING NOKIA 6600A Soft-reset is the process of resetting all the settings of the phone to the factory default! No applications are deleted.Take backups of ur phone books,calender and others, then simply enter the code*#7780#It will ask for “Restore all phone settings-phone’ll restart….”Then it asks for security code enter ur security code whose default value is 12345 then the phone is resetted after restart.The phone will be restored to the time when you purchased the phone.Default apps are not deleted.2nd step : HARD RESETTING BY CODEA Hard-reset is like formatting a memory disk. It formats the phonememory. Everything that has been installed other than default apps at dtime of purchase are deleted.The phone’s setting will be restored tothe time when you purchased the phone.Default apps are not deleted.Just enter the code-*#7370#Then it asks for security code enter ur security code whose deafault value is 12345 ….then proceed as in previous step…..NOTE:The battery must be full or the charger has to be connected to the phone so that it does not run out of power and make the phone unusable.Take backup of the contacts and other important data in MMC .FLASHING3rd step :’FLASHING 6600′ :

ANOTHER METHOD FOR HARD FULL FORMATTING

If any of the above methods failed to make your phone formatted thentry this step-mainly try this step if the problems are following-blankscreen phone unable to boot, phone is only able to boot-up to Nokiascreen ,unable to uninstall any installed software, unable to deletecertain files on C drive(phone memory).This step is known as flashingof phone. Always do this step at last (after 1st 2 steps are over and uare not successfull) as these problems might be solved by resettingusing codes.To format the (restore factory settings) phone here is a way .1. Make sure you phone is fully charged. (At minimum 3/4 of bettery should be left)2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card (if possible).3. Switch-off your 6600 phone.4. Press and hold these three keys together-Green dial key,-Star key (*)-Three key (3) then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.Do not let go the three keys until you see the formatting screen displayed5. After a few minutes, the format will be complete. Your 6600 will now be at its original factory settings (It will reach the same state as that in when you purchased it). All inbuilt applications provided by nokia will not be deleted).DISCLAIMER: We will not be held responsible foranything that happens to your phone as a result of following my guide.Use this guide at your own discretion and risk.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:35 pm