Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blade Time

Latest topics

» Sorry i wan not active!
How To Active The Missing ".dll" Files........? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:39 pm by faseeh2006

» TOP 20 TRICKS TO SPEED UP YOUR PC
How To Active The Missing ".dll" Files........? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 am by JianWei-Jw

» Upload your files
How To Active The Missing ".dll" Files........? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:29 pm by faseeh2006

» Basic Skills!
How To Active The Missing ".dll" Files........? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:19 pm by faseeh2006

» How to Download, Decompress and Burn Playstation 2 Games
How To Active The Missing ".dll" Files........? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:17 pm by iyenboy

» Beginner's Guide to BitTorrent/UTorrent or any Torrent Client
How To Active The Missing ".dll" Files........? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:14 pm by iyenboy

» How To Use PCSX2 - The Playstation 2 Emulator !
How To Active The Missing ".dll" Files........? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:11 pm by iyenboy

» how to use kaspersky for lifetime !!
How To Active The Missing ".dll" Files........? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:09 pm by iyenboy

» How to Crack CD protection
How To Active The Missing ".dll" Files........? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:06 pm by iyenboy

Navigation

How To Active The Missing ".dll" Files........?

muzammilkv
    muzammilkv
    Admin

How To Active The Missing ".dll" Files........? Empty How To Active The Missing ".dll" Files........?

Post  muzammilkv Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:12 pm

DLL's (dynamic link library),
    basically a combination of executables files that can be used by
    Windows programs to run properly.
    Some time you received a sudden pop-up message "System could not fine this DLL file" for
    example binkw32, maxkernl.
    Normally you received these types of messages when you installed any new application,
    computer driver program and some time due to computer mishandling.
    Actually some DLL files are deactivated due to new software's installation but don't worry
    you can reactivate these file with the help of a simple command called Regsvr32.

To activate the missing dll file go the Start then Run and type here
    "regsrv32 with missing dll file name" for example you missed "urlmon.dll"
    file then you will type in Run "regsvr32 urlmon.dll"
    and press Ok button.
    Your system will activate this missing file and hopefully you will not get
    this missing message again.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:31 pm