Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blade Time

Latest topics

» Sorry i wan not active!
This is of the lastest Camaro! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:39 pm by faseeh2006

» TOP 20 TRICKS TO SPEED UP YOUR PC
This is of the lastest Camaro! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 am by JianWei-Jw

» Upload your files
This is of the lastest Camaro! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:29 pm by faseeh2006

» Basic Skills!
This is of the lastest Camaro! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:19 pm by faseeh2006

» How to Download, Decompress and Burn Playstation 2 Games
This is of the lastest Camaro! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:17 pm by iyenboy

» Beginner's Guide to BitTorrent/UTorrent or any Torrent Client
This is of the lastest Camaro! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:14 pm by iyenboy

» How To Use PCSX2 - The Playstation 2 Emulator !
This is of the lastest Camaro! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:11 pm by iyenboy

» how to use kaspersky for lifetime !!
This is of the lastest Camaro! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:09 pm by iyenboy

» How to Crack CD protection
This is of the lastest Camaro! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:06 pm by iyenboy

Navigation

2 posters

This is of the lastest Camaro!

iyenboy
    iyenboy

This is of the lastest Camaro! Empty This is of the lastest Camaro!

Post  iyenboy Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:49 pm

This Car is Awsome!Check out the pics!

This is of the lastest Camaro! 2010-chevrolet-camaro-SS-front-three-quarters-view

This is of the lastest Camaro! 2010-chevrolet-camaro-SS-side-view

This is of the lastest Camaro! 2010-chevrolet-camaro-SS-rear-three-quarters-view

In what could go down in history as the shortest automotive stillbirth, the right-hand drive version of the Chevrolet Camaro has been canned just six weeks after it got the go-ahead. This version of the Camaro was supposed to be exported the UK, Japan and Australia (where it was largely developed), but has been pushed down the priority list as General Motors focuses on hybrid and electric cars.

At the 2010 Detroit auto show, GM's vice chairman, product development, Bob Lutz, told a room of international media, including a group from Australia: "I think you can pretty much count on a right-hand drive Camaro. The Camaro at some point will be factory right-hand drive...built in the plant in Canada and shipped to right-hand drive markets from Canada."

But at the Geneva motor show last week, when asked by an Australian journalist how the right-hand-drive Camaro was tracking, Lutz said: "Not good. It's been pushed back, perhaps indefinitely." Lutz confirmed a right-hand drive Camaro was not that high on GM's priority list.

"No matter which car company you work for, there's never enough engineering money, talent and capital to do everything you want to do," said Lutz. "So when we looked at the hybrids that we have to do, and the plug-ins that we have to do, we just had to priority rank it and I couldn't argue with the priorities."

Weak projected sales numbers from the key right-hand drive countries were the problem, Lutz said. "Unfortunately all of the markets came in with relatively low volume estimates. "The UK was low, and...frankly I think Australia could have stepped up to the plate with some more. But when we finally looked at it there weren't enough units to justify after all what is a fairly large investment.

"I am always personally sad when we create an exciting car and there's demand for it in an interesting country like Australia, and we can't afford it. It seems particularly ironic since all of the chassis development and the engineering was done there.

"If there is a country in the world that deserves to have the Camaro, it's Australia."

The Camaro may still make it to the UK and Japan in limited numbers because left-hand drive cars are allowed to be driven on public roads in those countries, but Australians who want a Camaro can only buy one through private importers who convert the cars locally to right-hand drive and sell them for as much as $140,000.

Price Range:$22,245 - $33,430
    Body Style:Coupe, conv

Last edited by iyenboy on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    faseeh2006
    faseeh2006
    Admin

This is of the lastest Camaro! Empty Re: This is of the lastest Camaro!

Post  faseeh2006 Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:51 pm

Good post Iyenboy!
    faseeh2006
    faseeh2006
    Admin

Post  faseeh2006 Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:55 pm

I recognise this car....Its in the Transformers Movie!!!!
    iyenboy
    iyenboy

This is of the lastest Camaro! Empty Maybe

Post  iyenboy Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:58 pm

Maybe...but bumble bee is in yellow!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:01 pm