Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blade Time

Latest topics

» Sorry i wan not active!
General Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:39 pm by faseeh2006

» TOP 20 TRICKS TO SPEED UP YOUR PC
General Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 am by JianWei-Jw

» Upload your files
General Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:29 pm by faseeh2006

» Basic Skills!
General Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:19 pm by faseeh2006

» How to Download, Decompress and Burn Playstation 2 Games
General Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:17 pm by iyenboy

» Beginner's Guide to BitTorrent/UTorrent or any Torrent Client
General Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:14 pm by iyenboy

» How To Use PCSX2 - The Playstation 2 Emulator !
General Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:11 pm by iyenboy

» how to use kaspersky for lifetime !!
General Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:09 pm by iyenboy

» How to Crack CD protection
General Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:06 pm by iyenboy

Navigation

General Forum Rules

iyenboy
    iyenboy

General Forum Rules Empty General Forum Rules

Post  iyenboy Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Welcome to Blade Time.tk. In order to make your stay as pleasant and constructive as possible please take your time to read through this document, it will help you navigate the pits and traps this community has created for new members Wink These rules apply to all Forum categories.

-We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.
    -Flaming : Do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest. Debates are fine, but argue with the point, not the person.
    -Trolling: Do not come to this site with the purpose of starting a dispute. Note that a person disagreeing with your opinion is NOT trolling; keep it civil, even if you're sure the other person is wrong. Anything seen as trolling will result in you being banned.
    -No Disclosure of Personal Information:Dont give ur email in public, if needed please private message.
    -Duplicate Posts: Check the first 2 pages of the board before posting and make sure someone has not already done a post similar to yours. Pages can be accessed at the immediate bottom right on the board. Duplicate or similar threads are subject to being merged or closed at the discretion of the moderator.
    -Playing the Role of Moderator: You're not a moderator so don't correct posters like one. If you have a problem with a post, you may report it to the moderators, rather than playing the parent. More often than not, that causes more problems than it fixes. Let us handle what is ours to handle.
    - Spamming: Please do not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums. You will not mass-PM or mass-email multiple members of this site the same message. This includes "bump threads" and posts intended merely to increase one's post count. Worthless posts with no content and nonsensical posts eat up space and waste everyone's time. These are not allowed on any of the forums.
    - Discussion of illegal drugs: Discussion of illegal drugs should be kept within academic or newsworthy limits only. "How to" discussions and "I'm so stoned" posts may result in repercussions ranging from a warning to immediate and permanent banning, depending on previous history, context of post and nature/content of post.
    -Forum Specific Rules: Please check the sticky threads at the top of each forum for any forum specific rules
    -Thread Hijacking: taking a thread off-topic to pursue one's own agenda
    -Shouting: excessive use of caps, large fonts.
    -Abuse of Report Bad Post: Multiple reports per thread, duplicate or frivolous reports will be deemed abuse and subject to warning. Every report is addressed. Please do not report something more than once.

On the same note: No posting on behalf of someone who's banned. That'll probably get you banned, too. The idea of being banned is that they're no longer a part of this online forum community and are no longer allowed to interact here. No making threads that give glory to banned people. It's not a violation to mention them in passing but no threads that focus on them. Prohibited threads include "What banned member do you miss/would you bring back?" type of threads. They're banned; don't give them that attention. If a moderator gives you specific instructions in a warning, and you blatantly disregard it, you are subject to being banned.

-Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator and if the moderator can't help you send a private message to the admins or mods.
    -No warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content! Links to content of a questionable nature (e.g. anything you don't own and/or have downloaded), asking for, offering, or asking for help/helping to process such content in any way or form is not tolerated
    -Keep the size of personal images down
    - Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
    Don't post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post. The number of posts on this board has no direct relation to the experience of a member.

How NOT to post on this forum:
    -After your initial post you reply to your own post writing something like "Why is nobody helping me? I'm sure you know the answer". Once somebody replies to your thread but doesn't give you exactly the answer you've been expecting you insult them.
    -Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion
    -Instructions by the moderator team are to be followed
    -No discussion about the rules or their interpretation

POSTING GUIDELINES
    When posting, understand that you're trying to communicate with others. Although we have several members that aren’t fluent in English this forum is an English language forum. So here a some important guidelines on this:

1) Write in English.

2) Always do a quick check for spelling/grammar mistakes.

3) Format your post in an easily legible manner. Use the preview button often.

4) Be concise and articulate as much as possible.

5) Use enter for paragraphs.

6) Capitalize Correctly. All uppercase or all lowercase is hard to read.

7) Use correct punctuation. Avoid run-on sentences.

Cool Try to avoid a lot of “text speak”, “net speak” or slang. The purpose of language is being understood, not sounding cool.

9)Never invent acronyms, use as few acronyms as possible.

10) Read your post over before posting it. Try to catch typos.

11) Please check to see if a topic is already posted. Do not post multiple topics on the same subject.

12) Post topics in the appropriate forum.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:05 am